Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Your Wang Needs To Go
notice the trend nowadays, bloggers are being introspective. too introspective for their own good. is it because of the weather? gloomy skies equate to the spread of the emo virus. LOL.
i'm trying to not catch it.
assuming your car has one, now that it's illegal what do you do with it? out of boredom, i was listening to AM radio this afternoon and i happened across two hilarious DJs.
top five things you can do with your wangwang
1. hang it on your tree this christmas. throw away your cheap ass lights. this is where it's at. you get lights, you get sounds.
2. put it in a dark room. play loud music. serve booze. presto! instant club! now quick, come up with a witty name like Che'lu or Bed or Top/Bottom.
3. not hearing your pa-tweetums chimes every time somebody is at the door? replace your doorbell!
4. celphone accessory. maiba lang. haha.
5. this is more for the politicians: can't wake up on time that's why you need to rush through traffic? use your wangwang as your alarm clock!
hump day again. why can't wednesdays be more lively?
anyways, my chant: 2 days to go...2 days to go...